Sign up today to receive your personalized donation page! The page includes up to the minute donation amounts, and other information about the ride. You no longer have to ask for checks or knock on doors to raise the money, just email the link to your donation page and you’ll hit your goal in no time. It is a wonderful ride and an even better cause. Thank you for your time and we look forward to seeing you in July!
$10.00 through December 31, 2018 | $40.00 January 1 – June 30, 2019 | $55.00 After June 30, 2019
WHAT WE OFFER
- Transportation by charter bus to the start of the C&O Canal.
- All meals and snacks.
- Free parking for your vehicle throughout the event.
- Rest stops every ten to fifteen miles.
- Camp fees paid for the first two nights or transportation to nearby hotels.
- Hotel on the third night.
- Transport of all gear throughout the event.
- T-shirt, water bottle and a TGBT patch.
- Return to your vehicle by charter bus from Georgetown at the end of the event.
- A lifetime memory.
REGISTER ONLINE OR MAIL IN YOUR REGISTRATION.
To register by mail, download and complete the form below, along with the waiver (on the reverse panel). Detach the form and mail, along with registration fee to:
TGBT, 8504 Mapleville Road, Boonesboro, MD 21713. Make checks payable to San Mar. (Registration fees increase to $55 on July 1st).
Your participation is so important to the children of San Mar: Donations of at least $475 ($425 if only riding the weekend) are due by July 13, 2019 to secure your spot in the ride. Amounts pledged beyond the minimum may be turned in through September 1. Prizes awarded during the tour are based on the amount turned in prior to the beginning of the ride. All other prizes are based on the total amount turned in by September 1.